1-1 Where Am I?
- Read “Factors influencing teacher adoption and integration of ICT” which Charles Buabeng-Andoh of Pentecost University College, Ghana published in International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT), 2012, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 136-155. This paper influenced the first of the Prepare stage.
- Read the Western Australia Education Department research on “Evaluation of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Knowledge and Skills Levels of Western Australian Government School Teachers” which influenced the forum topic and survey in the first two tasks of this lesson’s Prepare stage.
- Read the complete UNESCO ICT-CFT document from which the extract in task 3 of the Prepare stage was taken.
- Check back at a later date to compare your survey responses to your developing competence (look for the initials and 4 phone number digits in the last column).
- You may like to administer or adapt the survey for your own purposes. Here is a blank copy of the survey. DO NOT EDIT this copy. First click File | Make a Copy.
1-2 Smart Workers Network
- Read further about social learning: 5 principles for a successful formal online social learning experience – and it’s not about the tools. This article prvodes greater depth of understanding on designing social learning experiences.