4.1 A changing landscape
- The survey was derived from this Digital Literacy Guide developed by the Queensland Government, Australia.
- This is the full paper by Milton from which the extract on digital pedagogy was taken: Digital literacy and digital pedagogies for teaching literacy: Pre-service teachers’ experience on teaching rounds. (Journal of Literacy and Technology 72 Volume 14, Number 1: March 2013).
4.2 OMG its TXTing
- Explore creating comics further by looking at these reviews:
4.3 Cool Schools
- FutureLab’s Digital Literacy in Practice provides case studies for primary and secondary classrooms.
4.4 Digital Literacy
- SCONUL technology skills through a digital literacy lens identifies a skill set for digital literacy.
- FutureLabs’ Digital Literacy Across the Curriculum is a good example of a school-based digital literacy curriculum.
4.6 Information Literacy
- Consult this useful guide for more guidelines about copyright, plagiarism and proper referencing of sources.
4.7 Digital Citizenship
- Digital Citizenship curriculum from common sense media® provides a summary of the excellent free digital citzenship curriculum for three school levels.