- Join the group discussion for this lesson called "Learning Spaces".
Consult the images in the PDF file you created from the last activity. Discuss what each of the Photos A to F below tells you about:
- the type of learning you would expect to take place in that room;
- the role of the teacher
- the role of the student
- the role of the technology.
- Do you think technology and its configuration play a non-negotiable role in determining the kind of learning taking place in that room?
- What other factors should one consider when assuming the kind of learning that takes place in the room?
Once you have completed your discussion click on Mark Complete (first time) and Next Topic on future visits to this page.