- Create a blog or a wiki using any free blog or wiki application of your choice as long as you are able to share it with the whole group and the tutor.
- You may like to explore Edublogs or Blogger or any other similar free applications of your choice.
- Note: For guides on HOW TO do things with technology, conduct a search on wikiHow. This will contribute to solving your technical problems and enable you to help yourself when others are not around to support you.
- Post your first reflection in which you reflect on your learning in the lesson. Consider this question:
What have you learned about your status of professional growth?
- State your personal goal for your professional growth for the duration of this course. What do you aim to learn more about?
- Finally, invite your tutor and friends to your blog.
This, and all blog posts, will be assessed according to the rubric below. Submit your blog address to your tutor by copying and pasting it in a document using the upload facility at the bottom of this page. As the course progresses, your blog will be continuously evaluated.
If you wish to share your blog with the group, send an email message to the group email address (provided by your tutor).
Reflection Tasks (Blog) Assessment Rubric
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Demonstrates little or no understanding of how to implement ideas gained from the course.||Demonstrates minimal understanding of how to implement ideas gained from the course.||Demonstrates some understanding of how to implement ideas gained from the course, and a practical willingness to do so.||Demonstrates coherent understanding of how to implement ideas gained from the course, and a serious commitment to doing so.|
|Total lack of reflection on own practice, attitudes and feelings.||Unwillingness to reflect on own practice, attitudes and feelings.||Rudimentary willingness to reflect on own practice, attitudes and feelings.||Willingness to reflect seriously and honestly on own practice, attitudes and feelings.|
When you are ready to continue to the next activity, click on the Mark Complete button below (first time) . Return to the Lesson Page and mark the lesson as complete as well. You will then be able to continue to the next lesson. Navigate from lesson to lesson using the content menu to the right of the page.