Contribute to the course wiki
- Now that you have completed your research, discuss with your research group how you will contribute to the course wiki. Assign each individual the responsibility of making a contribution to the wiki page(s) on Teacher Professional Development Sites and/or Teacher Professional Development Blogs and/or Teacher Professional Development Wikis.
- Fulfill your assigned responsibility by editing the wiki page(s). Remember, the minimum requirements for an annotated entry are:
- The title of the resource
- A short summary of the resource
- An image clip from the resource
- A link to the original website (often the title is the active hyperlink as well)
If you add your own comments and notes about the article, this will add extra value and originality to the post.
When you are ready to continue to the next activity, click on the Mark Complete button below (first time) and Next Topic on subsequent visits to this page.