During this lesson section you will explore and evaluate YouTube’s potential for achieving your professional development goal.
- Sign in to YouTube with your Google account details.
- Conduct searches for resources that will provide support for your professional learning goal.
- If you run out of time, mark the videos in which you are interested in the Watch Later category.
- Create a playlist and add the best videos to your playlist. You may like to add a second playlist for other topics such as subject resources or technology tutorials.
- Publish your YouTube channel on your blog together with a comment about how useful you found it to be in supporting your professional learning goals.
- Share your playlist with your friends on the community site.
When you are ready to continue to the next activity, click on the Mark Complete button below (first time) and Next Activity on subsequent visits to this page.